Expertise: Strength & Conditioning, Power Lifting, Fat Loss, Muscle Building/Toning, Pre/Post-Natal, Rehabilitation, Calisthenics
– Bachelor of Science (Sports Science) by Edith Cowan University
– Pre and Post Natal Exercise Prescription by Human Principles
– Club Weightlifting / Sports Power Coach 1 by Australian Weighting Federation
– Sports Trainer Course / Sports First Aid Level 1 by Sports Medicine Australia
– Basic Sports Massage by Singapore sports Council
– Reebok Core Training by Reebok University Workshop
– Certified Personal Trainer (FISAF) by Federation International of Sports Aerobics & Fitness
– Basic Exercise Course by Singapore Sports Council
Brief Description About Me:
Wesley has worked in the fitness industry over the last fifteen years, leading individuals towards the path of health and wellness. He has helped numerous clients reach a variety of goals, ranging from fat loss, strength and conditioning, to pre and post rehab. Wesley plans every workout for his clients to suit their individual needs and works with them closely to maximize results.
Wesley has a Sports Science Degree from Edith Cowan University, as well as other certifications including CPT, pre and post natal, club weightlifting and sports massage. The most rewarding part of his career is when he sees body transformation in his clients and knowing that they are satisfied and happy with the results.
Meet Other Trainers
Working from home meant we could vary snack and coffee breaks, change our desks or view, goof off, drink on the job, even spend the day in pajamas