Expertise: Strength & Conditioning, Functioning & Rehab Programs, HIIT & Bootcamp and Kickboxing Pad work
• American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certificate on Personal Trainer
• Federation of International Sports, Aerobics and Fitness (FISAF) Personal Trainer, Aqua Aerobics Instructor and Aerobics Instructor
• Singapore Sports Council (SSC) Basic Exercise Leader Course and Fitness Instructor Course
• Reebok University Martial Arts Workshop
• Singapore Heart Foundation Certified CPR & AED Provider
Brief Description About Me:
With more than 15 years of experience in the fitness industry, Vincent is a veteran in the field of personal training. He started as a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor. He was then given the opportunity to work in the Sports Medicine Department at Singapore Changi Hospital, where he acquired first hand knowledge on rehabilitation for sports injuries. During his stint there, he also worked with many athletes to improve their mobility and agility.
Vincent spent a total of 10 years working in multi-chained fitness clubs as a manager and personal trainer. He is meticulous yet service-oriented; determined to ensure his clients are satisfied and see results.
Meet Other Trainers
Working from home meant we could vary snack and coffee breaks, change our desks or view, goof off, drink on the job, even spend the day in pajamas